At ARIA, we believe that giving back is the truest form of success. With that in mind, we created a program that allows our employees and agents to give of their time and/or money to support local nonprofit organizations throughout the metro area.
ARIA has given back to these organizations:
- Oklahoma Children’s Hospital
- Bridges of Norman
- Operation School Bell through the Assistance League of Norman
- The Christmas Store of Cleveland County
- Meals on Wheels
- United Way of Cleveland County
- Norman Chamber of Commerce
- Moore Chamber of Commerce
- Norman Regional Health Foundation
- Mary Abbott Children’s House
As well as numerous local school booster clubs and other organizations.
If you have an organization that could benefit from the ARIA Gives Back program, please contact us at ARIAGivesBack@ariagroupok.com.